5 Ocak 2015 Pazartesi

Philosophy & Chanel : Current Moisturizer Routine / Güncel Nemlendirici Rutinim

Philosophy & Chanel 

My current every day morning face moisturizing routine is Philosopy - Hope in a Jar original formula for my face and Chanel Precision - Beauty Initiale Eye cream for my eyes.  

Philosophy - Hope in a Jar : I purchased this cream in London in November 2014 and I have been using it ever since. I was hopeful about the product because I have read and heard so many great reviews. But it has been a little dissapointing for my skin. The second I put it on and try to distribute it, it just patches up. It does the job of moisturizing but it doesn't satisfy all the needs of my skin. I will definitely finish using this jar I have but I may not repurchase this product. 

Chanel Precision - Beauty Initiale Eye Cream : I am enjoying the Chanel Eye cream only because of it's gel-like texture and because it doesn't have a scent. It has a soft moisturizing effect though, it hasn't done much for under eye circles as it promises. The bottle is really nice with a pump so it's very hygienic. The cream has a pink color which is nice to see in the mornings ! I will definitely finish this but I don't think I will repurchase this product just because it hasn't done much for circles and puffiness. 

With Love , 

Zeynep Nili 


Photo Credit : Zeynep Nili / Makeup by Nili 

Philosophy & Chanel 

Güncel sabah nemlendirici rutinim yüzüm için Philosophy - Hope in a Jar original formula ve gözlerim için Chanel Precision - Beauty Initiale Eye kullanıyorum. 

Philosophy - Hope in a Jar : Bu kremi Kasım 2014'de Londra'dan aldım ve aldığımdan beri her gün kullanıyorum. Bu ürün hakkında çok olumlu göüşler okuduğum için çok umutluydum fakat maalesef benim cilt tipim için tatmin edici olmadı. Cildime sürdüğüm an topak gibi parça parça yüzümün üzerinde kalıyor ve yaymak gerekiyor. Nemlendirme işlemini yapıyor fakat benim cilt tipim (karma) için ihtiyaçlarımı gidermiyor. Bu şişeyi bitirene kadar kullanacağım ama tekrar bu üründen satın alacağımı sanmıyorum. 

Chanel Precision - Beauty Initiale Eye Cream : Chanel göz kremim göz altlarımı nemlendiriyor ve mercimek tanesi kadar kullanmak her iki göz altım için yetiyor. Jel kıvamı ve ferahlatıcı özelliğinin yanı sıra kokusunun olmayışı beni cezbetti. Yumuşatıcı bir özelliği var ve çok güzel yumuşatıyor eğer tek aradığınız özellik buysa sizin için ideal olabilir. Fakat ben hem göz altı şişkinliğimi hafifleten, hem yorgun göz altı morluklarıma fayda sağlayan hem de nemlendiren bir krem'e ihtiyacım var. Dolayısıyla, bu krem tam benim ihtiyaçlarımı karşılamadı. Tüm Chanel ürünlerinde olduğu gibi bu kremde de şişe şekli ve pompası çok güzel ! Bu kremi kesinlikle bitireceğim fakat yeniden satın alacağımı sanmıyorum. 

Sevgiyle Kalın, 

Zeynep Nili 

SHARE:

Hiç yorum yok

Yorum Gönder

© Makeup by Nili. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig